CLOSED FOR REMODELING
"YOUR DEVINE TEXAS AIRCRAFT PAINT CENTER"
More info coming soon!
Here is how it is done:
- We chemically strip all aircraft with a bio degradable environmentally sensitive stripper.
- All flight controls will be removed before the stripping process.
- After stripping all aircraft will be mildly acid etched and treated with alodine.
- All remaining corrosion and smaller imperfections will now be corrected.
- Now a coat of two part epoxy primer. After drying the primer will be scuffed for adhesion.
- Your choice of color of the overall top coat in "wet look" polyurethane next applied.
- Now we add your choice of the two stripe colors in your chosen design.
- Sorry, on real complicated designs, two tone top coats, etc additional charges apply.
- Now the extensive detailing. This may depending on design, take more time than painting.
- Ah ha finally, check for balance and reinstall flight controls and do the log book write up.
Click on button below for idea's on color and design.
More Info Coming Soon!